IBD

Cannabis and IBD

PMAsince97Expert
Patient
April 6, 2022 in IBD

Opening the floodgates here: who's used Cannabis to help with their various IB diseases or symptoms?

What formats do you like to use/find most helpful?

What innovations have you found that are truly helpful with pain/inflammation/anxiety or anything else you associate with having IBD or IBS?

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

• AnnMarieOther

I can only speak as a cancer and MS patient I can verify that cannabis use with the maintenance of your doctor has done wonders for me. I would not be functioning with out it!

April 13, 2022
  • PMAsince97Expert
    Patient

Love this candid reply! Edibles, oil vapes, flower, flower vapes? What's the go-to?

April 15, 2022
  • Jackie_ZExpert
    Patient

I have used it for stomach cramping/soreness. My preference is vaping because its not as harsh and typically kicks in pretty quickly. Sometimes it feels like my intestine just cramps up in a knot and vaping helps it to relax and/or if I've had a tough time with my jpouch, all the surrounding muscles in my pelvic region tend to tense up and I find that cannabis helps them all to just chill out a little bit.

I tried to use it once when I had a blockage to see if I could relax the intestine enough...I couldn't...but I do think if I had caught it sooner it may have worked.

April 18, 2022