IBD

IBD Strong's V'IBD Teens World IBD Day Celebration

Liat_SCare Partner of Child
May 18, 2022 in IBD

BD Strong's V'IBD Teens World IBD Day Celebration Concert is this Thursday, May 19th!!

Join us for some live music, bowling, food & fun for the entire family as our V'IBD Teens:

• Share their IBD Stories and Journeys
  • Spread Crohn's & Colitis Awareness
  • Promote Hope & Possibility
  • Celebrate Resilience
  • Connect in a Vibrant Support Community

This event will be Live Streamed for all.

IBD Strong’s V’IBD Teens was created by kids and teens for kids and teens and our V’IBD Events organized and run by this extraordinary group of young individuals on a quest to support, inspire and empower each other to not let their disease define them.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

• Jackie_ZExpert
    Patient

Love to see it! I've got to watch my nephew this evening but hopefully I can convince him to watch with me! So excited about the work you guys are doing.

May 19, 2022
  • KarinLyfePatient

This sounds amazing! Can someone share pics please!!!

May 19, 2022
  • Jackie_ZExpert
    Patient

@Liat_S Do you have any pics from this event?

May 24, 2022
  • Liat_SCare Partner of Child

Ahhhhh. @KarinLyfe @Jackie_Z Thanks for asking!! It was an amazing night filled with lots of heart and soul!! A few photos from the evening below - link to a video to come in a few days too which will have some of their sharing of what it all meant to them, especially on World IBD Day and well. . . their expression through the music ;))

IBD Strong's V'IBD Arts, Expressive Arts Program, includes monthly V'IBD Music Nights in which participation is open to individuals living with IBD, their family members and overall young peers who are dedicated to supporting them in expressing who they are, spreading awareness, hope and possibility, celebrating their resilience, getting back to doing what they love, integrating back in their communities at large and living their best lives!! Thas all ;))

In the meantime, sharing a link to a video of the IBD Strong V'IBD Teens Band from their first event, V'IBD Teens Benefit Concert to Fight Crohn's & Colitis, using the music to tell the story of who we are and why we do what we do:

https://youtu.be/zEZ42vKNO5I

May 24, 2022
  • Jackie_ZExpert
    Patient
    May 27, 2022
  • Liat_SCare Partner of Child

thx. . .of course! :))

May 28, 2022